Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sewing class

Quick up date on this post I have not posted the product from sewing class due to the fact I didnt get to go,  I stayed home with a sick daughter. But I have the pattern for what they did and I am hoping this week to make a tutorial for it, I thinks its really cute.
                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sept. 8th
I'm kinda excited. I am going to a sewing class, I dont really think you learn much other than new pattern ideas from what I understand but it sound like a nice way to meet other ladies. We are supposed to be making a pot holder. All I know it that I need 5  8 or 9 inch squares. I am curious to see that were doing. I'll post it when I'm done. I hope its cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visting my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.