Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Surprise in the mail!

In a day and age where most of us dread the mail for fever of another bill to deal with, it is really nice to open the box and find a package! Thanks to Amy for having Spring festival and thanks to Green Fairy Quilts for sponsoring and offering up this lovely prize!
I Love the three patterns they choose to send I think that layers of love will be the first too get used, but it won't be anytime soon, I'm still working through my UFO's I am determined to get some of this stuff done! Garden party uses applique so that one is interesting, but I'm not into the raw edge style so I need to look closer at the direction, which at a glance looks rather complete!   When I get to these, which at being added to my I want to makes! (IWM)   I'll let you know how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visting my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.