Thursday, July 8, 2010

Project updates! Thoughts for the day

This is my weekly update that I am going to try to start posting. My goal is to post some thoughts or progress. Sorry but they may not always have photos.
As in today's case no photos ,  This week has been very busy as was my last week. Last week I helped with VBS (vacation Bible school) (high seas adventure/ Lets go)  all week and had my nephew up visiting and moved my brother. This week weather has been hot!!!!!!!!! Western Washington is not supposed to be this hot!  We unpacked my brother this week, and today I managed to squeeze in some sewing time! I did manage to cut out all my block for Amy's Creative side quilt along. So now my goal for tomorrow is to sew four blocks!!!!! Then back to my sons quilt.
Oh I almost forgot I found some hunky dory online yesterday on sale. It will be a curtain for my daughter room.  Ok my hubby is shutting down the house so it is time to get off here. ..... Hope you enjoy my thoughts for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visting my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.