Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Old Red Barn quilt-along update on my quilt

I am offically caught up
I completed the sewing the quilt lbock together this morning. It's big!  And I have decided to make it bigger it is so close to fitting. the bed it would be a shame not to take the time to make it fit.
The first mock up plan, I only changed the blocks around about a dozen times. 
My pround moment earlier in the week. I finall found time to sew and sew the blocks.  My blocks ended up 11.25" I am planning to use the extra strips on my backing. Which should be interesting. wish me luck with that.

1 comment:

  1. The extra bits in the back will be great! Love your top - the fabrics are so cheery!


Thank you for visting my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.