Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's been great, hope to see some of you around!












These are two photos I thought it would be fun to share. The quilt in the rocking chair is the very first I ever made, the sleeping bundle of joy is now seven gee she saw so sweet when she slept.  The burgandy and purple quilt is one I did you my mom with all the grand kids. 

Thank you everyone

I have actually opened and looked at every link in the festival, short of any last minute entries. I just thought it would be nice to say thank you to those who participated. It has been fun to look through all the site and see the quilts. I love to see how different everyone sees color and how it speaks to them.  Last but not least Thank you Amy!!! I always knew you were destined for greatness!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visting my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.