Friday, May 21, 2010

Here's what I've been up too!

      If you have stopped by to check for new posts, sorry they haven't been here. I have been busy with everything except sewing lately.   Here is a sneak peak at one of my project that has been tying up my time.  This desk  is one that I in herieted from my brother however it didn't look this good! I had to clean it up and sand it down and start over! But I am so happy with the end result. So let me induce you to my new desk!
     This is my new sewing desk!!!! Yea!!!  Last fall when my son's room was finished he ended up with the desk I was using after all it was his deck.  So mom was left with the kitchen table which great because I was are around the family, but the mess I make last for weeks.  So this is such a blessing to have my place to sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visting my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.